Job Tittle: Marketing Officer
Reporting To: Managing Director
We are Looking for a passionate Vibrant and creative Marketing Officer to Plan and oversee the organization`s marketing strategies activities Policies and campaigns. The successful candidate will be tasked with the day to Marketing operation in keeping with current marketing Strategies and Trends .
Key responsibilities and task include:
- Manage and Optimize all website platform by ensuring that its digital contents are up to date on a daily basis. Add and remove Motor cars that are sold and no longer apart of the inventory from the website by Liaison with Sales team. Develop Engaging content for the websites promotion for different aspect of the business, including social and promotional Content for branding and development.
- Create Engaging Content for a variety of Audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines relating to motor vehicle promotions and Sales. Replace and replenish marketing tools as need by keeping stock and contents up to date.
- Plan and Coordinate schedule Marketing activities across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms by replying and ensuring that all messages and replies are current and up to date in line with the company`s Sales objective and target.
- Coordinate and run sponsored Advertisements on Facebook, Instagram and other Social media platforms, Monitor and amend Key words to optimize performance of Ads to capture Customers Attention to foster growth and sales
- Create and Distribute flyers, advertising Contents, Educational Material to brand and grow the company`s Sales portfolio.
- Conduct Weekly Promotions, by engaging with different financial institutions to put on viewings of car shows and promotions to boost sales and the Company’s brand.
- Implement Brand Guidelines and ensure compliance in all area of work to promote sales and marketing. Ensure that all advertisements and Signs are update and is able to viewed clearly.
- Create and implement a monthly Advertisement budget for all incoming motor vehicles been advertised in order to meet the companys key performance index.
- Report on a monthly basis the performance of Ads. liason with the sale representative to remove ads of Motor vehicles that are sold to maintain a strong up to date target market.
- Bachelor’s degree / Associate degree in Marketing or Business or Mass Communication
- 1 Year’s experience in Marketing/Sales
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
- Strong Analytic skill
- Ability to work as part of a Team and individually
- Excellent time Management and prioritization skills
- Most have a drivers license with clean driving record.
- Experience in Managing and writing content to a website
- Experience of Managing social media campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Experience in Motor Vehicle Sales
- Excellent Negotiator
- Knowledge of Marketing principles and Brand Management
- Knowledge of effective social media Techniques
- Knowledge of website development
- Knowledge of Motor vehicle Sales
- Knowledge of Motor vehicles
Kindly submit applications by September 7, 2023
Note briefly only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.