Reporting directly to the Senior Sales Representative , this passionate individual will thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment; a dynamic, self-motivated, business-minded individual with a strong sales and customer-focused mentality. This person should be a go-getter, someone with a thirst for not only meeting objectives but exceeding them. As the Sales Assistant , your primary role is to deliver unmatched experience to our internal and external customers with remarkable standards, whilst achieving maximum profitability and a sustainable business operation through consistently achieving of your sales and customer service targets. You will always exhibit an astuteunderstanding of the brand, its products, services and customers as well as displaying the ability to deliver results in an organized and proactive manner.
- Marketing and selling motor vehicles to meet monthly sales targets.
- Initiating sales discussions which includes customer contact and advice, analyzing customer requirements, conducting product presentations and test drives, dealing with objections, and sales closure.
- Identifying and calling on prospective customers using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Answering customer questions about products and prices, whether by phone, mail or electronic mail.
- Resolving customer complaints and when necessary, directing grievances to the relevant personnel for resolution and following-up to ensure that complaints are resolved.
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with the service provided.
- Completing all necessary documentation to license vehicles or equipment for customers and ensuring that pending sales are finalized in a timely and efficient manner.
- Executing the handover of vehicles/equipment to the customer to ensure that he/she is fully aware of all aspects of the vehicle and to create a safe and positive experience.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
- A minimum of five years’ sales experience, preferably in automotive sales
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and up to date vehicle technology
- A minimum of five CXCs at level 2 or above, including Math and English
- A proven track record of success in sales
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent team player
- Valid General drivers’ license, with a clean driving record
Kindly submit applications by September 7, 2023
Note briefly only shortlisted candidates will be contacted